Written Instructions to Setup Amazon Fire Stick IPTV
Part 1: Download STB emulator app on the Amazon
- Go into settings of the Fire Stick > Developer Options > Enable downloads from
- Exit back to
mainmenu and go onto the search > type in Downloader and install this application.
- Open the app up and type in the URL below and install STB emulator.
- Go into settings > Applications > Managed Installed Application > launch the STB emulator
Part 2: Configure IPTV on Amazon Fire Stick
5. On the first time opening the app you’ll see an option to configure
6. Next, go into profile > new profile > STB configuration where you’ll find the MAC address. Now, this MAC address needs to be activated with an IPTV server. if you don’t already have a subscription you can purchase one here https://www.cablecast.ca/shop. If you already have an active subscription you can edit the MAC address to match your current existing one.
7. Go back one page > Portal Settings > and on the first field you’ll see “Portal URL”. Here type in the URL of the server your using. If you purchased
8. That’s it,